Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University
Faculty of Energy, Automation and Telecommunications
O. Professor of the Department of Energy Systems
Academic degree: PhD (in Physics)
Academic title: Associate Professorin Physics
Valeriy A. Kalytka was born in 1976, in the period of 1993-1997 studied at the Faculty of Physics, and in the period of 1998-2000 in the master’s degree at the Faculty of Physics (major in physics) with a specialization in the Department of Solid State Physics at Karaganda State University named after Academician E.A. Buketov; postgraduate course at Institute of Natural Resources of Tomsk Polytechnic University.
On May 23, 2012 has defended the thesis for the degree of candidate of physical and mathematical sciences on a theme: “Analytical investigation of the thermal stimulated currents of depolarization in crystals with hydrogen bonds at low temperatures”. In accordance with the Order of the Committee for Control in Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Order No. 564 dated April 3, 2014), the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the specialty 6D060400 – Physics was awarded.In accordance with the Order of the Committee for Control in Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Order No. 1056 dated July 3, 2018), the academic title of Associate Professor (Associate Professor) was awarded, specializing in Physics (series ДЦ № 0000447).
On December 26, 2017 he hadelected a ActiveMember of the International Academy of Informatization (IAIN), Almaty. Certificate No. 2114 RK. In accordance with the Decision of thePresidium of IAINthe dated Mach 24, 2023 he was awarded The Jubilee Golden Medal for his significant contribution to the development of the Academy.
Has been working at Karaganda Technical University since May 2014 as a senior lecturer at the Department of Energy, since December 25, 2015 as an associate professor at the Department of Energy Systems, and from September 01, 2021 to the present, in the position of acting. Professor of the Department “Energy Systems”.
Valeriy Kalytka has published more than 215 scientific and scientifically-methodical works (papers, articles, monographs, manuals on disciplines), including 29 scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals indexed by Web of Science and Scopus. Scientific and Methodical works: 1) Monographs: “Kinetics of Migration Polarization” (2010), “Electrophysics of Proton Semiconductors and Dielectrics” (2021), “Turbine Installations (Design and Operating of Turbogenerators)” (2021), “Liquid and Gas Mechanics (Theoretical Bases of Hydraulics” (2022); 2) Manuals on disciplines: “Theoretical Bases of Heat Engineering” in 2 parts (2011), “Examples of abstracts: “Plane motion of a rigid body” in the discipline “Theoretical Mechanics” (2018), “Turbine Installations” (2020), “The Questions of Application of Heat Pump Installation” (2021), “Heat and Mass Transfer” (2023). Valeriy A. Kalytkais author and co-author of five patents for invention and utility model of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In 2022 were published:
1. Kalytka V., Bulatbayev F., Neshina Y., Bilichenko Y., Bilichenko A., Bashirov A., Sidorina Y., Naboko Y., Malikov N., Senina Y. Theoretical Studies of Nonlinear Relaxation Electrophysical Phenomena in Dielectrics with Ionic–Molecular Chemical Bonds in a Wide Range of Fields and Temperatures//Applied Sciences. Section Applied Physics. ISSN 2076-3417. 28 June 2022. Vol. 12, Issue 13, No. 6555, 35 p. (Scopus: Q2-Q1, Cite Score (2021)= 3.7, Cite Score Tracker (2022)=4,2; Percentile 62-73; Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Engineering, Multidisciplinary) / CiteScore - Q2 (General Engineering); Web of Science: Impact Factor: 2.838 (2021); 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.921 (2021)).
2. A. D. Mekhtiyev, A. V. Yurchenko, V. A. Kalytka, Y. G. Neshina, A. D. Alkina, P. Sh. Madi. A Fiber-Optic Long-Base Deformometer for a System for Monitoring Rocks on the Sides of Quarries // Technical Physics Letters, 2022, Vol. 48, No. 15, pp. 30–32. (Scopus: Q3, Cite Score (2021) = 1.6, Cite Score Tracker (2022)= 1.6; Percentile 35; Journal Rank: JCR - Q3 (Physics and Astronomy (miscellaneous))/CiteScore - Q3 (Physics and Astronomy)).
3. Valeriy Kalytka, Mikhail Korovkin, Galina Tatkeyeva, Aleksandr Bashirov, Yekaterina Bilichenko, Yelena Sidorina, Yelena Senina, Bektas Ospanov, Dana Brazhanova, Galym Baidyussenov, Nursultan Seitzhapparov. QUANTUM KINETIC PHENOMENA IN PROTON SEMICONDUCTORS AND DIELECTRICS //The 3rd International Conference on “FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, City Seasons Suites, Dubai, UAE, November 09-10, 2022, pp. 95-97.
Research interests: Theoretical and Mathematical Physics; Solid State Physics; Dielectric Physics; Condensed State Physics; Hydrodynamics, Fluid and Gas Mechanics, Theoretical Thermal Engineering, Theory of Turbine Units. Published over 215 scientific papers, including 29 scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals indexed by Web of Science and Scopus. Published four monographs and five textbooks. Author and co-author of five patents for invention and utility model of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3232-1285
- Web of Science Researcher ID: AAR-8471-2020
- Scopus Author ID: 15033113300
- E-library Author ID: 898243
ValeriyA.Kalytka is a lecturer in the following disciplines:
- Technical thermodynamics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Turbine installations
- Scientific and Technical Problems of Heat Power Engineering and Heat Technology
- Unconventional and renewable energy sources
- Design and operation of renewable energy installations