Name and surname date of birth: Bessimbayeva Olga Gazissovna, April 25, 1956
Work experience: total experience – 42 years; scientific and pedagogical experience is 26 years
Position: Docent of Mine Surveying and Geodesy Department
University, major and date of graduation: Karaganda Polytechnic Institute, specialty “Mine surveying” in 1980.
Academic degree, academic rank: Candidate of Technical Sciences in the specialty 25.00.16 – “Mining and Oil and Gas Geology, Geophysics, Mine Surveying and Subsurface Geometry”, Docent of the Department of MSG of KarTU, Corresponding Member of “NAMS”.
Employment in departments, including dates of employment and positions held:
1980-1985 – assistant of the Department of Geodesy and Mine Surveying of KarPTI;
2000-2001 – lecturer at the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy KSTU;
2001-2011 – senior lecturer in the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy KSTU;
2011 to present – docent of Mine Surveying and Geodesy Department of Abylkas Saginov KarTU NPJSC.
Main scientific interests: assessment of stability of slopes of benches and pit walls to ensure mining safety; instrumental observations of deformations of buildings and structures; monitoring of hydraulic structures; analysis of accuracy of instrumental observations using modern electronic instruments.
Published more than 70 scientific publications, including 26 articles in ranked journals, 5 monographs, 3 innovative patents, 10 SIS. Prepared 20 educational and methodical publications, including 1 textbook of MESRK, 10 manuals, 8 model programs.
Subjects read in the academic year: Mine surveying for underground mining, Mine surveying for mine construction, Geodetic work in industrial and civil construction, Economics, organization and planning of cartographic and geodetic production, Economic evaluation of creating and updating digital maps, Economic evaluation of cartographic and geodetic activities,
Fundamentals of design activities for the development of geodetic networks in the undermined areas, Design of geodynamic polygon for monitoring deformation processes, Monitoring of natural resources and the earth’s surface.
- from 07.04.16 to 22.04.2016. – Advanced training at the Institute of Mining Engineering of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (Novosibirsk, Russia);
- from 11.06.16 to 22.06.2016 – advanced training at the National Mineral Resources University “Mining” (St. Petersburg, Russia);
- 12.07.16 – 23.07.2016. – Internship in the Research Geodetic, Topographic and Cartographic Institute (NIGTCI) (Prague, Czech Republic);
- 7.10.16 to 9.10.16 – advanced training of experts at a training workshop of the NAAR on the program “International Practice of the External Evaluation of Education Quality” ( Astana, Kazakhstan. (Astana, Kazakhstan);
- 12.10.16г. – 29.10.2016 – internship at SSGPO JSC on the program “Laser geoscanning of instrumental massifs” (Rudny, Kachar pit of SSGPO JSC);
- from 21.11.16 to 30.11.2016. – Professional development under the program SPIID-2 “UAS Mapping” within the framework of the State Program of Industrial-Innovative Development (SPIID-2). Michigan Technological University Dr. E. Levin (Karaganda, KSTU);
- from 15.05 to 26.05.2017. – Internship at the company AMT JSC on the program “Technology of electron laser survey of underground complexes of mine shafts”, (Karaganda, AMT JSC);
- from 2 to 18 2018. – advanced training in the Center for Engineering Pedagogy;
- February 2019 – training seminar “Specialized accreditation of educational programs of higher education institutions”, Kazakhstan Association for Engineering Education, KAZSEE;
- 8.11 – 24.11.2021. – Internship in Geoinfo LLP on the program “Possibilities of using ArcGIS geoinformation systems in preparing bachelors and masters graduates” (Karaganda, Geoinfo LLP);
- from 9.12 till 23.12.2021 – training at National Open University “Intuit” on the course “Security in the Internet”
Contact information: phone 56-26-27.
Resources of the Republican Interuniversity Digital Library
Monograph – “Modern methods of monitoring of hydraulic structures” (2016);
Guide for entering graduate school (2015);
Geodesic works in industrial and civil construction (2016);
Surveying in capital works (2018);
Surveying in mine construction (2018);
Economic evaluation of the production of cartographic and geodesic works (2018);
Economic evaluation of digital maps and plans production (2018);
GPS TECHNOLOGIES (2019);
Geodesic workshop (2020);
Geodesic workshop (2020);
Applied geodesy (2020)