Full Name, date of birth: Yuri Dmitrievich Obukhov, 1941.
Phone, e-mail: 49-27-52, 8-701-516-94-31
Position: associate Professor of the Department “Mining aerology and labor protection”, associate Professor of KSTU
Education: Karaganda Polytechnic Institute, specialty “mining engineer”.
In Department works: since 1963 in Karstu (Karpti): the trainee, the teacher, the graduate student, the assistant, the senior teacher, the associate Professor.
Work in other departments and organizations: head of the Department, Dean of the faculty of Geoecology and mining, Secretary of the party Committee, Chairman of the trade Union.
Main research interests: Industrial ecology, environmental management, environmental protection, mining.
Membership in scientific and professional societies:
- Chairman of the audit Commission of the trade Union Committee of KSTU;
- Chairman of the Council of veterans of KSTU;
- Member of the city Council of veterans;
- Member of the regional Council of veterans;
- Member of the Presidium of the regional Council of veterans of education and science.
Awards and additional rewards:
- Sign of “Mining glory” I, II, III degree;
- Medal ” Eren enbegi ushin» ;
- Sign ” Winner of the socialist competition» ;
- Medal ” A. Baitursynov» ;
- Medal ” veteran of labor»; ;
- Badge ” Honorary worker of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan» ;
- Medal ” 100 years of academician A. S. Saginov» ;
- Medal ” veteran movement of Kazakhstan 30 years» ;
- Sign ” Best ecologist» ;
- Medal “25 years of the International anti-nuclear movement” Nevada-Semey”;
- Diploma of the Ministry of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Awarded the title of “Honored worker of KSTU”.
Disciplines and courses:
- Labour protection;
- Life safety and labor protection;
- Ecology of the mining industry.
1. course “Strategies for mitigation and adaptation to climate change in Kazakhstan”, 5-6 November 2015, Karaganda;
2.”ST RK ISO/IEC14001-2015 environmental management System” November 9-10, 2015, Karaganda KSTU;
3. “Environmental protection and regulation of natural resources” in the Management of natural resources and RP (24.05.2018-02.06.2018);
4. LLP “Ekoexpert”, “Environmental design and regulation” and “Laboratory and analytical studies of environmental quality” (2018, June);
5. “The degree of use and disposal of toxic waste in Kazakhstan” November 2-3, 2015;
6. Course “Environmental assessment and monitoring – tools of environmental management system to prevent environmental pollution” 11-12 November 2015, Karaganda;
7. Course “Rational use of water resources in Kazakhstan and Central Asia” October 29-30, Karaganda;
8. Course “waste Disposal of mining and processing enterprises” 14.04.2014-26.04.2014 Tomsk;
9. the Department of ecology in the Karaganda region “Industrial ecology”, 15.09.2014-28.09.2019 years;
10.”Fundamentals of innovative education in a modern University”, Karaganda 2014.