Tseshkovskaya Elena Anatolyevna, 09/13/1977
Phone number, e-mail: 8 701 728 6255, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In 1998 she graduated from Karaganda State Technical University with a degree in Applied Ecology, Department of Industrial Ecology, and qualified as an environmental engineer (Diploma with honors was issued).
- In 2002, she graduated from Karaganda State Technical University (second higher education) with a degree in Economics in the Social Sphere and Industries, was qualified as an economist – lawyer (Diploma with honors was issued).
Place of work:
From 1998 to 10/01/2015 worked in the Department of Ecology in the Karaganda region of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (starting from the post of specialist to the head of the department of “Environmental Regulation”).
Since October 2015, she has been working at KSTU as a senior lecturer at the Department of Occupational Safety and Health.
He is a graduate student of Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov, specialty 25.00.36 – Geoecology (Earth Sciences), Department of “Environmental Management”.
Main scientific interest: environmental management, environmental protection.
Since 2015, he has about 45 scientific papers in the field of environmental protection and environmental management, including articles, abstracts at conferences, textbooks, ICU for electronic textbooks, 1 patent (co-authored), of which:
- Abstracts The impact of mining on environmental components in the exploration and development of mineral deposits – At a conference in RUDN University on November 23-24, 2017;
- Some aspects of environmental impact assessment in the exploration of mineral deposits – Conference at RUDN University (in English), 2017;
- The impact of mining on landscape components in the exploration of mineral deposits – Conference of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, 2017;
- Microbiological method of increasing oil intensification taking into account environmental aspects – RUDN Youth Conference, 2017;
- Environmental problems in the development of shelves in the Arctic – RUDN Youth Conference, 2017.
- Use of phosphorus-containing reagent – during the flotation of copper ores Proceedings of the University №2 2017
- On the issue of introducing a unified approach to the classification of chemically hazardous objects in the Republic of Kazakhstan Monitoring Science and Technology, No. 3 (36) 2018
He is a member of the Expert Council of the State Ecological Expertise of the Department of Ecology of the Karaganda Region of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
She was awarded a medal of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Kazakhstan Republicsynyk ecology salasyn 30 zhyl” (June 2018).
Lectures in the following disciplines:
- Environmental protection in NGOs – 2 hours a week
- Environmental Engineering – 2 hours a week
- Ecology and sustainable development – 4 hours a week
- Conditions and methods for achieving sustainable development in Kazakhstan and in the world – 1 hour per week
- Environmental safety – 1 hour per week
- Ecology of industries correspondence department
- Harmful substances in industry – 3 hours a week
- Ecology and sustainable development – 2 hours a week
- Ecology of industries – 2 hours a week
- Environmental law and documentation – correspondence department
- Engineering and technology for the protection of land resources – correspondence department
- Air protection – correspondence department
- Environmental control – correspondence department
She completed the following continuing education courses (core):
Environmental Code: waste management issues. Application practice at mining enterprises, 2012, Astana.
Environmental impact assessment and environmental management, 2015, Astana.
Personnel Management. 2015, Karaganda.
“Independent transition to a new version of the standard ISO 9001-2015″ October 9, 2015, Moscow, Russian Federation
Courses on the topic: “Rational use of water resources in Kazakhstan and Central Asia” October 29, 2015, Karaganda KSTU
Courses on the topic: “The degree of use and disposal of toxic waste in the Republic of Kazakhstan” November 2-3, 2015, Karaganda KSTU
Courses on the topic: “Strategies for mitigation and adaptation to climate change in Kazakhstan” November 5-6, 2015, Karaganda KSTU
Courses on the topic: “ST RK ISO / IEC 14001-2015 Environmental Management System” November 9-10, 2015, Karaganda KSTU
Courses in engineering pedagogy, 2017
Continuing education courses “Environmental Protection and Regulation of Nature Management” at the Department of Natural Resources and the Republic of Poland (05.24.2018-02.06.2018)
Advanced training courses at EcoExpert LLP on the topic “Environmental Design and Rationing” and “Laboratory and Analytical Studies of Environmental Quality” (June 2018)
Webinar WebexMeet (November 2018).
- at the Department of Environmental Management, Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosova (2016, 2018);
- in Azimut Geology LLP; in the Office of Natural Resources and Environmental Management of the Akimat of the Karaganda region; in JSC “ShubarkolKomir”.
She takes part (performer) in the state budget topic “Forecasting the environmental consequences of emergencies at chemically hazardous facilities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.”
Responsible for the Professional orientation work of the department and interaction with the Office of Natural Resources and Environmental Management.