Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Academic degree: Doctor of Technical Sciences
Academic title: Professor
Position: Professor of the Department of Nanotechnology and Metallurgy
Makasheva ( Turdukozhaeva ) Astra Mundukovna – chief researcher of the Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute, doctor of technical sciences, professor, academician of the International Informatization Academy, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of science, technology and education for 2005, laureate of the Prize of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Leader of the Nation in the field of science and technology for 2011.
In 1998 she graduated fromBuketov Karaganda State University a Faculty of Chemistry, specialty “Chemist teacher” and in the same year entered the graduate school of the Chemical and Metallurgical Institute. In 2001, she defended her dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Chemical Sciences in the specialty “Physical Chemistry” ahead of schedule.
From 2001 to 2002 worked as a senior researcher at the laboratory of Entropy-information analysis of the Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute. From 2002 to 2006 – leading researcher of this institute. In 2006, she entered the doctoral program at the Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute.
In 2009, she was awarded the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Theory of Metallurgical Processes” and in the same year – the academic title of Professor in the specialty “Metallurgy”.
Since 2009 – Chief Researcher of the Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute.
Since 2011 – Professor of the Department of Nanotechnology and Metallurgy, Karaganda State Technical University.
In 2002-2004, 2004-2006, 2006-2008, 2008-2010 and 2010-2012 was the State Scientific Fellow for Talented Young Scientists of the Republic of Kazakhstan .
From 2001 to 2011 she was the chairman of the Council of Young Scientists and Specialists of Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute.
From 2007 to 2017 was a member of the Council of Young Scientists of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In 2010-2011 was a member of the expert council for the award of candidate and doctoral degrees of the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science Republic of Kazakhstan.
Under the scientific guidance of A.M. Makasheva defended 3 Ph.D. theses, 11 master’s theses, and is currently the supervisor of six master’s theses.
Over the entire period, more than 350 scientific papers have been published, including 8 monographs, 3 provisional patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the rest are publications in foreign and domestic peer-reviewed journals.
From 2015 to the present – Chairman of the Dissertation Council for the defense of doctoral dissertations for the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (РhD), Doctor in profile in the specialty 6D070900 “Metallurgy” at the Karaganda State Technical University.
On November 27, 2019, she took part in the meeting of Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev with the winners of the prizes of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and talented youth of the country in the Nazarbayev Center.
Work phone: 8(7212) 565935
Internal phone: 1082
Email address: email@example.com
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M., Bekturganov N.S. Viscosity, fluidity and density of substances. Aspect of Chaotization . – Lambert : Academic Publishing , 2013. – 340 p.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M., Suleimenov T. Cluster-Associate Model for the Temperature Dependence of the Viscosity and the Density of Aluminum // Russian Metallurgy ( Metally ). – 2015. – No. 6. – P. 443-445.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M., Zubrina Ju.S. United probabilistic nature and model of chemical and mechanical reactions of consecutive destruction of substance // American Journal of Physical Chemistry. – 2015. – Vol. 4, No. 6. – P. 42-47.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M., Zubrina Yu.S. Influence of mutual counteraction of steric and activation factors on the efficiency of the grinding process // Obogashchenie rud. – 2016. – No. 1. – P. 22-26.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M. Bugaeva Ya.A., Zubrina Yu.S., Kazhikenova A.Sh. Cluster-associate model of the temperature dependence of the dynamic viscosity of aluminum oxide // Modern Electrometallurgy. – 2016. – No. 4. – P. 51-53.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M., Kaikenov D.A., Zubrina Yu.S. Random nature and probabilistic model of material grinding. – M .: Scientific world, 2017. – 260 p.
- Makasheva A.M., Bugaeva Ya.A., Malyshev V.P., Kazhikenova A.Sh. Cluster-associate model of the temperature dependence of the dynamic viscosity of cadmium chloride // Materialovedenie. – 2017. – No. 4. – P. 46-48.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M. Equilibrium interpretation of the liquid viscosity and its use for the partial expression of the temperature dependence of melts viscosity on state diagrams // Journal of Materials Science and Engineering B. – 2018. – V. 8. No. 3. – P. 91-99.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M. On the possibility of describing dynamic viscosity depending on the alloy composition and temperature using state diagrams. Izvestiya VUZov. Ferrous metallurgy. – 2018. – No. 9. – P. 743-749.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M. Boltzmann distribution as the basis for a universal expression of the activation energy of viscous flow, chemical reactions and mechanical destruction // Tsvetnye metally. – 2018. – No. 10. – P. 6-12.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M. The concept of randomized particles as the Basis of Cluster and Associate Theory Viscosity and Flow // Journal of Materials Science and Engineering A. – 2018. – No. 8 (9-10). – P. 173-184.
- Malyshev V.P., Makasheva A.M. Determination of the Dynamic Viscosity of Liquid Alloys from the Phase Diagram // Steel in Translation, 2018. Vol. 48, No. 9. P. 578–584.