Full name, date of birth: Nurgalieva Asel Daniyalovna, 1978
Phone, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: associate Professor of the Department “Mining aerology and labor protection”.
Education: KSTU, “Ergonomics and occupational safety”, 2000
Academic degree and title: candidate of technical Sciences.
Work in the Department:
-From 2002 to 2005-assistant;
- 2005-2008-as a teacher;
-From 2008 to July 2009-senior lecturer;
- From September 2012 to November 2015-senior lecturer;
-From December 2015 to the present-associate Professor.
Work in other departments:
August 10, 2009 August 2012 RSE “Republican research Institute” mtszn RK on labor protection”, Astana: Junior researcher → senior researcher→ orynbasarynyn oryndau in the field of labor protection.
Main research interests: fire and industrial safety.
Major publications in the last 5 years:
1) Levitsky. G., Nurgalieva. D., Helicova. R. Rearrangement of Network Equations Describing Complex Ventilation Network / International Conference: Science and Education in the XXI century. December 1, 2014, Bozeman, Montana, USA. Pp. 134-137;
2) Levitsky. G., Nurgalieva. D. structure of air flow in the working area of the local braking fan / industrial safety”. Moscow, No. 7, 2015. Pp. 36-39;
3) Levitsky. G., Nurgalieva. D., Sidorenya N. Analysis of underground mine workings of the Ushkatyn-3 mine / Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference “Integration of science, education and production-the basis for the implementation of the national Plan” (Saginaw readings No. 7), December 10-11, 2015 Karaganda, KSTU, 2015. pp. 168-170;
4) Levitsky. G., Nurgalieva. D., Saparova. Ul. Balabal. H., Akhmatova. Tel: 8 (7182) 32-07-30, 32-07-30 N. Assessing the Impact of the Aerodynamic Control Parameters on the Consumption of Air in Regulated Branches of Complex Ventilation Networks / “Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences”. Pakistan, No. 11 (5), 2016. – Pp. 996-1003;
5) Saparova G. K., Balabas L. H., Nurgalieva A.D., Medeubaev N. A. Assessment of methods of localization of dust sources at overload of rock mass at mining and processing enterprises/ ” Bulletin of East Kazakhstan state technical University. EKSTU. D. Serikbayeva”. Ust-Kamenogorsk, No. 1, 2017. Pp. 50-56;
6) Asainov S. T., Amanzholov S. K., Nurgalieva A.D., Khalikova E. R. Investigation of the state of ventilation of the underground mine “Ushkatyn-3″ in the conditions of deep horizons / “proceedings of the University”. Karaganda, Karstu, No. 2, 2017. Pp. 61-64;
7) Balabak.H., Saparova.Nurgaliev Street.D., Medeubaev.A. Assessing Technological Processes and Products Safety in Qualitative and Quantitative Indicators System of Technical Regulation and Standardization / “proceedings of the University”. Karaganda, Karstu, No. 2, 2018. Pp. 62-65;
8) akimbekova N. N., Zholmagambetov N. R., Medeubaev N. A., Nurgalieva A.D., Zholmagambetov S. R. Study of the process of displacement of rocks in development systems with complete collapse of the roof/ ” Bulletin of the East Kazakhstan state technical University, EKSTU. D. Serikbayeva”. Ust-Kamenogorsk, No. 3, 2018. – Pp. 7-11.
Disciplines and courses taught in the current academic year:
- Autumn semester: “engineering safety of work and life” – lectures-1 hour per week, practical training-1 hour per week; lectures-2 hours per week.
- Spring semester: lectures – 1 hour per week; lecture 1 hour per week; lecture 1 hour per week; lecture 1 hour per week; lecture 1 hour per week; lecture 1 hour per week; lecture 1 hour per week; lecture 1 hour per week.
Other tasks: responsible for research, research Department-daily depending on the amount of work; Deputy Dean of research-daily depending on the amount of work.
1. Improving the skills of KORGUK” REITMANN ” 26.05.2014-20.06.2014;
220.127.116.116 G.-30.12.2016 year increase of qualification of LLP “PF “Merey” ;
3.15.05.2017 – 24.06.2017 passing of the training seminar on engineering pedagogy. SP NO. KZ 00414;
4.”Management in education” on the basis of the Department “professional education and pedagogy” KSTU;
5. Temirlan-2011 LLP from 21.05.2018 to 2.06.2018