Position: lecturer of the department «Energy systems».
-Bachelor of Engineering and Technology in the specialty «Transport, transport equipment and technologies»
- Master of Engineering and Technology in the specialty «Heat Power Engineering»
In 2015 graduated from Karaganda State Technical University, with a bachelor’s degree. In 2018, he graduated with a master’s degree.
- 2017-2018, laboratory assistant of the Department of «Energy Systems».
- 2018-2019, assistant of the Department of «Energy Systems».
-2019-2021, teacher of special disciplines of KSU KITK.
Since September 2021, he has been a lecturer at the Department of “Energy Systems”.
During the work, more than 10 scientific articles and reports have been published in co-authorship, 2 certificates of intellectual property have been obtained.
Email address: email@example.com
Teaches laboratory and practical classes in subjects:
1. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering
2. Fundamentals of electrical systems
3. Electrical installations. Transients in the electric power industry
4. Electrical Materials Science
5. Theory of electrical circuits