Full name, date of birth: Olenyuk Sergei Petrovich, September 29, 1984.
Work experience: total experience – 14 years, scientific and pedagogical experience is 14 years.
Position: senior lecturer of the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy.
What University, by what specialty and when he graduated: Karaganda State Technical University, “Mine surveying” in 2006.
Academic degree, academic rank: Candidate of Technical Sciences on specialty 25.00.20 – Geomechanics (Geophysics, Mine Aerology, Destruction of Rocks by Explosion), 2010, Karaganda State Technical University.
Departments, including dates of employment and positions held:
2006-2009. – Postgraduate student of the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy
2009-2010 assistant professor in the department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy. – Teacher in the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy
2010 to the present time – Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy.
Main research interests:
Geoinformation systems, automation of mine surveying and geodesy operations, geophysics and geomechanics, computer modeling.
Published 77 scientific works, including 1 monograph,36 thesis report, 12 articles, 1 innovation patent, 2 SIS; issued 5 textbooks.
Subjects read in the academic year: Automated methods of collection and processing of measurements using geoinformation systems, Geodetic surveying and geotomographic research, BIM technologies in modeling of objects, Geometrization of shapes and properties of PI.
- 12.10.16 – 29.10.2016 – training at SSGPO JSC on the program “Laser geoscanning of massifs at the sides of quarries” (Rudny, Kachar pit of SSGPO JSC);
- from 21.11.16 to 30.11.2016. – Professional development under the program SPIID-2 “UAS Mapping” within the framework of the State Program of Industrial-Innovative Development (SPIID-2). Michigan Technological University Dr. E. Levin (Karaganda, KSTU);
- from 15.05 to 26.05.2017. – Internship at the company AMT JSC on the program “Technology of electron laser survey of underground complexes of mine shafts”, (Karaganda, AMT JSC);
- from 2 to 18 2018. – advanced training in the Center for Engineering Pedagogy;
- February 2019 – training seminar “Specialized accreditation of educational programs of higher education institutions”, Kazakhstan Association for Engineering Education, KAZSEE;
- 8.11 – 24.11.2021. – Internship in Geoinfo LLP on the program “Possibilities of using ArcGIS geoinformation systems in preparing bachelors and masters graduates” (Karaganda, Geoinfo LLP);
- from 9.12 to 23.12.2021 – training at National Open University “Intuit” on the course “Internet Security”.
Resources of the Republican Interuniversity Electronic Library:
Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology (2017);
Laboratory workshop on geoinformation support at mining and metallurgical enterprises (2019);
Geodetic surveying using geotomographic and laser technologies (2020);
Provision of surveying and geodetic works with digital technologies (2021);
Computer technologies in cartography (2021).