Faculty: Architecture and construction
Faculty: Russian language and culture
Degree: Candidates of Philological Sciences
Position: Associate Professor
1970-1974 – Karaganda State University, Faculty of Philology, specialty “Branch of Language and Literature”, philologist. teacher;
2010 – Shokan Ualikhanov. Candidates of Philological Sciences of Kokshetau State University are preparing a dissertation for a degree
Scientific and methodological work:
More than 60 scientific and educational works, including 9 textbooks, impact factor of scientific articles, etc.
- Three. Pos. “Professional Russian” for students of economic specialties. Karaganda: Bolashak-baspa: 2012. – 145p.
- Visiting artists at the Russian language lesson. Textbook for students of the Kazakh department. Karaganda “Bolashak-Baspa” 2012 – 175 years
- 5В020400 – teaching aid “Intercultural communication” for students majoring in cultural studies. Karaganda “Bolashak-Baspa” 2013 – 140 years
- Monograph “Socio-symbolic behavior of communicators in the process of interaction (sociocognitive-pragmatic aspect)”. Karaganda Bolashak-Paspa. 2014 12.5 pages. Kazakh language. Electron. educational tool. Karaganda, 2014
- Professional Kazakh language (intended for pharmacy students). Educational tool. Karaganda, 2014. 6 p.
- Textbook “Russian language” 2nd edition for students of higher educational institutions. Kulpeisova T.S. G.K. Ayupova, M.S. Baikadamov. Astana 2018.2018 309s. “Professional Russian language” for students of the specialty 5B011700-: Kazakh language and literature. Karaganda Bolashak– 2019.
- Textbook. Russian language. Level C1. Karaganda. TAKE THEM. Saginova A. 2022 109 p.
Creator of digital content (course of video lessons) in the specialties “Russian language”, “Professional-oriented Russian language”. Provides scientific guidance to students participating in international, republican and regional scientific conferences. undergoing advanced training courses.
Professionally oriented teaching of the Russian language
Modern methods of teaching the Russian language
Internal phone: 2046