Full name, date of birth: Ozhigin Dmitriy Sergeyevich, January 08, 1989.
Work experience: total experience – 11 years, scientific and pedagogical experience is 11 years.
Position: Senior Lecturer of the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy.
Which university, in what specialty and when he graduated from: Karaganda State Technical University (KSTU), “Mining”, in 2011.
Academic degree, academic title, academic degree: PhD in Mining.
Work in departments, including dates of employment and positions held:
From 2011 to 2013 – Assistant of the department “Mine surveying and geodesy” KSTU.
From 2013 to 2017 – Lecturer of the department “Mine surveying and geodesy” KSTU.
From 2017 to the present – Senior Lecturer at the Department of Mine Surveying and Geodesy, NJSC “KarGTU”.
Main scientific interests: studies of the geomechanical state of the edge massifs of quarries
Main publications: author of more than 70 scientific and methodological works, including: 3 monographs, 2 patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 3 certificates of state registration of the right to an object of copyright, 3 articles included in the Scopus databases, including 2 in the Thomson Reuters databases, 2 conferences , included in the Scopus and Thomson Reuters databases, 4 textbooks have been published.
Subjects read in the academic year: Mine surveying in the planning and development of mining, Mine surveying and geodetic instrumentation, Geodetic instrumentation and the basics of metrology, Rock displacement, Automated methods of geodetic measurements and laser scanning, UAV topographic survey technology, Satellite navigation systems. Training:
- internship in the Czech Republic at the Research Institute of Topography, Cartography and Geodesy in 2014;
- internship in Yekaterinburg, IGD UB RAS in 2016;
- training course: “Application of UAV photogrammetric methods for surveying and studying the structure of edge arrays” (Moscow, SRK Consulting, 2020);
- internship under the program: “Possibilities of using ArcGIS geographic information systems in the preparation of bachelors and masters in the educational program “Geodesy and Cartography” in the amount of 36 hours” from November 8, 2021 to November 24, 2021. (Karaganda, LLP “GEOINFO, 2021);
- training in the advanced training course: “Improving teaching skills” in the amount of 40 hours (Karaganda, KarTU, November 22 – 26, 2021);
- a training course (80 hours) with practical and theoretical training on the operation of geodetic drones, the implementation of geodetic surveys and photogrammetric data processing (Moscow, TopoDrone LLC, December 09-18, 2021);
- training course: “Types and serial (identification) numbers of UAVs: Airborne (A): V155″. Remote pilot certificate No. 103 dated February 18, 2022 issued by Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan JSC was received.
Contact details: office tel. 56-26-27
Resources of the Republican Interuniversity Electronic Library