Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Building Materials and Technology
Sience 1971 to 1976 studied in Karaganda Polytechnic Institute. Faculty: engineering and construction. Specialty: Production of building products and structures. Qualification: engineer – builder – technologist (AI number 161961).
Sience 1979 to 1980 studied in Gorky Civil Engineering Institute. Specialty: Organizer of industrial production and construction. Qualifications: Organizer of industrial production.
Sience 1985 to 1989 studied in Almaty Institute of Architecture and Construction. Postgraduate Studies in the specialty: 05.23.05 “Construction materials and products”
In 2003, received the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences, (№ FD №0003246), Kazakhstan.
In 2004 he received the title of professor in the specialty “Construction”. PR No. 0003354, Kazakhstan
Certificate No. 04.0398.026.VA QMS. Internal quality management auditor at the Certification Association “Russian Register”;
Sience 1967 to 1970service in the USSR army, millwright;
Sience 1971 to 1976study at the Karaganda Polytechnic Institute;
Sience 1976 to 1987he worked as a foreman, shop manager, chief technologist, chief engineer, director of a combine at manufacturing enterprises. (трест “Казметаллургстрой”, “Металлургжилстрой”, Temirtau)
Sience 1987 to 1991 he worked as a Head of Sector, Chief Technologist, Chief Engineer of Projects at the Design and Technological Institute “Карагандаиндустройпроект”;
From 1991 to the present Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Building Materials and Technology.
1. 1995 – Almaty Architectural Institute, Department of PBMAC;
2. 2006 – Khmelnitsky National University, department “Wear resistance and reliability of materials”;
3. 2010 – The study of modern research methods in the field of efficient building materials LLC “ПартнерыНИИЖБ”;
4. 2011 – Moscow University of Civil Engineering;
5. 2017 – LLP “ККК Бетон”.
• Honors and awards:
1. Winner of the State Grant “The best teacher of the university – 2005” and “The best teacher of the university – 2010”;
2. “Honorary builder of Kazakhstan”, 2007;
3. “Honored Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, 2010;
4. Commemorative Medal “For Military Valor” in honor of the 100th anniversary of Lenin, 1970
5. Medal “In honor of the 10th anniversary of the Association of Universities of the Caspian littoral states”, 2006;
6. In the 2000, 2006, 2010 and 2018 received a Certificate of honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7. Certificate of honor of the Mayor of the Karaganda region, 2003;
8. Medal of Higher Educational Institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan “For the training of personnel with higher education”.
9. Certificate of honor of the Mayor of the Karaganda region “For active participation in the social and political life of the region and personal labor and creative contribution to the construction of a new Kazakhstan society”.
• Membership in professional public organizations:
1. Member of the editorial board of the republican journal “University Proceedings”;
2. Member of the expert committee for consideration of investment projects of the Karaganda region.
3. A member of the Educational and methodical Council of the faculty for architectural, construction and design specialties of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4. Member of the Scientific Coordination Center “Safety, Technical Operation and Reconstruction of Buildings and Structures” under the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Construction and Housing and Communal Services Order No. 47 of August 24, 2009.
5. The head of the working group on the development of draft state educational standards for master’s specialties, order No. 549 of September 5, 2008
6. Deputy Chairman of the Committee for the Control of Attestation in the Field of Education and Science (2007-2009)
7. Full member of the International Academy of Informatization
- “Algorithm and methodology for the creation of building materials with the use of industrial waste, using recycled materials” under program 001 “Ensuring the activities of the authorized body in the field of industry and commerce”. The customer is the Committee for Construction, Housing, and Communal Services of the Ministry of Transport and Trade of Kazakhstan. Contract No. 14-1,
- Expert examination, assessment of the technical condition and development of recommendations and technical solutions at the stage of the DP for the strengthening of building structures in axes 12-18, А-B of the engine room of the main building of SDPS-1. The customer is LLP “Ekibastuz SDPS-1”. Contract number 08.IR.24 from 17.06.2008.
- Inspection and assessment of the technical condition of bearing monolithic reinforced concrete structures of the Trade and Residential Center buildings under construction. The customer is LLP “Asyl-2000”. Contract number 08.IR.08 from 04.02.2008.
- Creating a pulse mill to produce inorganic nanostructured materials. The customer is the State Enterprise State Committee KarGTU MES RK. Contract No. 249 of July 8, 2010
- Creating extrusion technology for the production of concrete and reinforced concrete products and structures with desired properties. – Customer – State Enterprise State Committee KarGTU MES RK. Contract No. 380 dated 12.23.2011
The list of readable disciplines:
Designing enterprises of concrete and ceramic materials; Modern technologies for the production of concrete and reinforced concrete products; Extrusion concrete technology; Basics of scientific research.
Work phone: 8 (7212) 56-59-32
Internal phone: 1031
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org